Sand, Aggregates & Rocks
At Coffs Harbour Landscape Centre, we have the raw materials to build almost anything for your project. From dry mixes for concreting, through to river sands for tiling and paving, we have a wide variety to suit your needs.
- Ballina Sand – pure white, used for rendering
- Beach Sand (fine) – great for concreting or sand pits
- Beach Sand (coarse) – used for tiling
- Brickies Sand – yellow or white
- Fill Sand
- Coarse River Sand – used for tiling and paving
- Crusher Dust – 5mm/minus
- Blue Metal – 10mm, 14mm, 20mm, drainage aggregate
- Granite Roadbase
- Blue Rock Roadbase
- Dry Mix – used for concreting
- Beach Pebble – 25mm multi-coloured
- Crushed White – 20mm, white quartz
- Deco Fines – 20mm/minus, great for paths, compacts well
- Grafton granite – 14mm
- River Rock – 20mm, 30-50mm and 60-100mm
- Smoky Quartz – 20mm, mixture of brown and white
- Karuah Red – 20mm
- White Scoria – 14-20mm, light in colour
- Exotic Pebble – Imported polished stone. Available as bagged product only.
All soils, gravels and pebbling are available in small or bulk purchases, including bag, bucket, trailer or truckload. We can arrange delivery anywhere throughout the Mid North Coast.